- First Released
- November 12, 2010
- Macintosh, PlayStation 3, iPhone, Android, PlayStation 2, PC, Xbox, PlayStation 4
- Rated "M" for Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Strong Sexual Content, Violence
- Following the success of Grand Theft Auto, developer Rockstar North takes gamers on a tour of a new city in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. With new sights, new characters, new (ahem) business opportunities, and even a whole new '80s themed era, players can indulge in more criminal fun than ever before. Vice City features more expansive locations, and over 120 vehicles ripe for the picking such as exotic cars, motorcycles, luxury yachts and planes. The soundtrack boasts three times the tunes compared to the previous GTA, and features countless '80s hits. Over 40 different weapons ensure effective firepower and provide enough variety for stylish defensive measures (samurai sword anyone) CF Full 1112
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories — Википедия
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Hidden Packages Guide
Get exclusive PC Game Trainers at Cheat HappensCheat Codes
While playing the game or at the pause menu, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. If you entered the code correctly, a message "Cheat Activated" will appear.
|Health [Note 1]||aspirine|
|Weapons (tier 1)||thugstools|
|Weapons (tier 2)||professionaltools|
|Weapons (tier 3)||nuttertools|
|Raise wanted level||youwonttakemealive|
|Lower wanted level||leavemealone|
|View media level when over two stars||chasestat|
|Better driving skills||gripiseverything|
|Dodo cars (flying) [Note 2]||comeflywithme|
|Faster game clock||lifeispassingmeby|
|Faster game play||onspeed|
|Slower game play||booooooring|
|Destroy all cars||bigbang|
|Pedestrians attack you||nobodylikesme|
|Pedestrians have weapons||ourgodgivenrighttobeararms|
|Pedestrians enter your car||hopingirl|
|Change wheel size||loadsoflittlethings|
|Only wheels visible on cars||wheelsareallineed|
|Bikini women with guns [Note 3]||chickswithguns|
|All traffic lights green||greenlight|
|Love Fist Limousine||rockandrollcar|
|Bloodring Banger (style 1)||travelinstyle|
|Bloodring Banger (style 2)||gettherequickly|
|Pedestrian costumes [Note 4]||stilllikedressingup|
|Lance Vance costume||looklikelance|
|Ken Rosenberg costume||mysonisalawyer|
|Hilary King costume||ilooklikehilary|
|Jezz Torent (Love Fist) costume||rockandrollman|
|Dick (Love Fist) costume||weloveourdick|
|Phil Cassaday costume||onearmedbandit|
|Sonny Forelli costume||idonthavethemoneysonny|
|Cars float on water||seaways|
|Engines are faster||getthereveryfastindeed|
|Engines very fast||getthereamazinglyfast|
|All cars are faster||gettherefast|
|Tommy groupies [Note 5]||fannymagnet|
|Ricardo Diaz costume||cheatshavebeencracked|
|Tommy smokes cigarette||certaindeath|
|Tommy is fatter||deepfriedmarsbars|
|Tommy has thin arms and legs||programmer|
Note 1: If this code is enabled when there is damage on your car, the meter will be reset to zero without changing the visible effects of the damage.
Note 2: You will not be able to fly a helicopter correctly when this code is activated.
Note 3: The women will drop guns when they are killed.
Note 4: Repeat this code to cycle through the various pedestrian costumes, including a cop.
Note 5: Aim your gun at someone and they will attack your target.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City karakterleri listesi - Vikipedi
Android Phones: Motorola Atrix, Motorola Atrix HD, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Photon, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One X , Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy R, Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia Sola, Sony Xperia S / P / T TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media PlayerAndroid Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Asus Transformer Pad TF300T, Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 / 7.7 / 8.9 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Sony Xperia Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive, Toshiba Regza, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Fujitsu Stylistic 10.1
**Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was developed and tested only on these devices. If your device is not listed, please check support.rockstargames.com for any updates to this list**
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Please ensure you have at least 1.5 GB of free space before installing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
www.twitter Online TVcom/rockstargames
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City — Wikipedia
Grand Theft Auto (series)Wikipedia
|This article is about the Grand Theft Auto series. For the first game in the series, see Grand Theft Auto 1 or for the mission in GTA III see Grand Theft Auto (mission).|
Grand Theft Auto (GTA) is a long-running series of video games, published by Rockstar Games and developed by subsidiary companies. The games are primarily developed by Rockstar North (formerly DMA Design).
There are currently sixteen games in the series, plus two expansion packs for the original and two expansions for GTA IV and including a multiplayer title. The games have been released for various platforms, including the PC, PSX, PS2, Xbox, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, GBC, DC, GBA, PSP, DS, iPhone and Android with all but two of the games released on multiple platforms.
There has been much controversy involving the series. The unofficial Hot Coffee mod and subsequent uproar gave Rockstar Games a huge amount of press attention.
Grand Theft Auto currently holds 10 world gaming records, including the Most Guest Stars in a Video Game Series, Largest Voice Cast in a Video Game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas), Largest In-Game Soundtrack (Grand Theft Auto IV), and Most Successful Entertainment Launch Of All Time (Grand Theft Auto V). The Grand Theft Auto series are also ranked 5 in the best-selling video game franchises of all time.
The games allow the player to take on the role of a criminal in a big city, typically an individual who rises through the ranks of organised crime through the course of the game. Various missions are set for completion by the figureheads of the city underworld, generally criminal, which must be completed to progress through the storyline. Assassinations, and other crimes feature regularly, but occasionally taxi driving, firefighting, pimping, street racing, or learning to fly fixed-wing aircraft are also involved as alternate adventures, which can be done at any time during the game, with the exception of the periods performing main missions.
The Grand Theft Auto series, belonging to a genre of free-roaming video games called "sandbox games," grants a large amount of freedom to the player in deciding what to do and how to do it through multiple methods of transport and weapons. Unlike most traditional action games, which are structured as a single track series of levels with linear gameplay, in GTA the player can determine the missions they want to undertake, and their relationships with various characters are changed based on these choices. The cities of the games can also be roamed freely at any point in the game, offering many accessible buildings and minor missions. There are exceptions: missions follow a linear, overarching plot, and some city areas must be unlocked over the course of the game. Although you can explore the entire city or state even if it is locked (but there are limited time to explore some city because some may trigger a 4-wanted level or 6-wanted level) and ignore the missions.
See: Grand Theft Auto World and United States of America.
|Grand Theft Auto 1||2D||1997||1997||Player's choice||PC, PlayStation, Game Boy Color|
|Grand Theft Auto 2||2D||1999||2013||Claude Speed||PC, PlayStation, Dreamcast, Game Boy Color|
|Grand Theft Auto III||3D||2001||2001||Claude||PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox, iOS devices, Android devices|
|Grand Theft Auto IV||HD||2008||2008||Niko Bellic||PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|Grand Theft Auto V||HD||2013||2013||Michael De Santa|
|PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox One|
|Grand Theft Auto: London 1969||2D||1999||1969||Player's choice||PC, PlayStation|
|Grand Theft Auto: London 1961||2D||1999||1961||Player's choice||PC|
|Grand Theft Auto: Vice City||3D||2002||1986||Tommy Vercetti||PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox, iOS devices, Android devices|
|Grand Theft Auto Advance||3D||2004||2000||Mike||Game Boy Advance|
|Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas||3D||2004||1992||Carl Johnson||PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, iOS devices, Android devices|
|Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories||3D||2005||1998||Toni Cipriani||PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, iOS devices, Android|
|Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories||3D||2006||1984||Victor Vance||PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable|
|The Lost and Damned||HD||2009||2008||Johnny Klebitz||PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|The Ballad of Gay Tony||HD||2009||2008||Luis Fernando Lopez||PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars||HD||2009||2009||Huang Lee||Nintendo DS, PlayStation Portable, iOS devices, Android|
|Grand Theft Auto Online||HD||2013||2013||GTA Online Protagonist||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC|
In the 2D Universe there is the original game, the subsequent two expansion packs featuring missions in 1960's London and GTA 2, which featured an improved graphics engine and a different style of gameplay. Whilst originally just called "Grand Theft Auto", the first game and era have become known as "GTA 1" for clarity.
The 3D Universe featured the first blockbuster GTA title, Grand Theft Auto III, and introduced a 3D game world and a third person perspective. The entire era contains interlocking storylines, and many characters appear across multiple games. Notably, games in this era were not released in chronological order, with first game released being the last chronologically, and the last game released being the first chronologically.
- 5. Grand Theft Auto III (2001) - Set in fictional Liberty City, based upon the real life New York City. Multiplayer game mode was lost, but other areas were much improved, namely the graphics, voice acting, storyline with non-linear gameplay.
- 6. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002) - Set in Vice City, a city based on real life Miami. This sequel to GTA III is technically a prequel (set in 1986) to the game, and to GTA San Andreas, which was released after GTA Vice City.
- 7. Grand Theft Auto Advance (2004) - What was originally supposed to be a cut-down port of GTA III for the Game Boy Advance, turned out to be a completely original game, set a year before GTA III, in a slightly changed Liberty City.
- 8. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004) - Set in the state of San Andreas, featured three cities, Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas, based on Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas respectively. The game is set in 1992, making it a sequel to GTA Vice City, and prequel to GTA III. The game featured a lot more customization options, for both players and vehicles.
- See also: The Introduction
It is generally believed that the 3D Universe has been completed, and there will be no more official expansions on the characters, storylines or engine. However modifications and fan fiction continue to build on these.
The HD Universe features Rockstar's new RAGE engine, also used in Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis. This era features
- 12. The Lost and Damned (2009) - A downloadable episode released in February 2009 for the Xbox 360. TLAD is set in the same Liberty City as GTA IV, with events and characters overlapping with GTA IV. The protagonist is a biker, Johnny Klebitz, of The Lost Brotherhood biker gang. It is also available on a disc Episodes From Liberty City which includes The Ballad of Gay Tony also. It was released on PC (Games for Windows - LIVE) and PlayStation 3 in April 2010.
- 13. The Ballad of Gay Tony (2009) - A second episode for GTA IV released in October 2009, the last DLC for GTA IV. The protagonist is Luis Lopez, a part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Gay Tony. It was released on the same day as Episodes From Liberty City disc. It was released on PC (Games for Windows - LIVE) and PlayStation 3 in April 2010.
- 14. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (2009) - Set in 2009 and focusing on the Liberty City triads. The protagonist, Huang Lee is the son of a murdered Triad boss who comes to Liberty City. It is set in the same Liberty City as GTA IV (excluding Alderney, but scaled down for the Nintendo DS). PSP, iPhone, Android and Kindle Fire ports were released later, the PSP version including new missions and characters, and all new versions including new radio stations and improved graphics.
- 15. Grand Theft Auto V (2013) - Set in 2013 in a recreated Los Santos. According to Rockstar, Grand Theft Auto V is their biggest open world game to date. The game concentrates on "the pursuit of the almighty dollar". In a break with recent tradition, the game features three playable protagonists, Michael De Santa, Franklin Clinton, and Trevor Philips. The multiplayer mode has been expanded into its own game, dubbed Grand Theft Auto Online.
- 16. Grand Theft Auto Online (2013) - Set shortly before the events of Grand Theft Auto V in 2013, is considered by Rockstar to be the series' first multiplayer title. The player assumes the role of an online protagonist, with the focus of the game being heavily centered on money. Grand Theft Auto Online was released on October 1, 2013, 14 days after the actual game and is played from within GTA V.
The Fan Base
Grand Theft Auto has one of the largest fan bases of any game franchise. There are many unofficial Fansites about GTA games, providing the latest news, download databases, and often an online forum for the GTA community. Thousands of GTA fansites exist, ranging from small one-person news blogs to community-edited wikis (like this one) to massive downloads databases to forums with hundreds of thousands of members.
An activity popular with fans is modding - creating new vehicle models, skins, re-texturing of objects, and tweaking settings in the games' configuration files. These modifications are made freely available on fansites for anyone to download and install into their game. Another popular pastime (since GTA III) is stunting - the act of performing wild stunts with vehicles, which are produced into compilation videos.
Another activity popular with members of the community is writing Fan Fiction - stories based on events which follow on from, or are based around events which happen in the games, but these are not to be considered canon.
The List of GTA Forums attempts to list all of the large communities, and by demonstrating just how big the community as a whole is.
These are a list of some of the most popular fan sites:
- Every GTA features an entry screen showing different artworks from the game, while the game loads.
- Every GTA cover since GTA III (except for Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, Grand Theft Auto: Advance, and Grand Theft Auto Online) features a helicopter on the top left corner of the cover art.
- Additionally, the cover of every GTA console game since Vice City (Vice City, San Andreas, GTA IV, Episodes from Liberty City, and GTA V) features a woman on the left side of the cover art, who does not appear in the actual game.
- Grand Theft Auto is the best selling Sandbox/Open World game series of all time.
- The GTA series has sold over 150 million copies on all platforms.
- GTA V was the fastest selling and most profitable entertainment product in history, making over $1 billion in just 3 days after its release FIFA 13 [NoDVD]
Official Sitessco:Grand Theft Auto (Series)
Grand Theft Auto - Wikipedia
Get registered so you can join in with blogs, yearbooks, status updates and plenty more!
Follow us on Twitter!
Get news and other random messages from our Twitter profile!
Like us on Facebook!
Stay informed on all the latest GTA news and enjoy other random musings for the fan in all of us.
Grand Theft Auto V
Find out the latest and greatest info about Grand Theft Auto V from our new site, iGTA5.com!
GTA IV Guides
Struggling on a mission Trying to find the pigeons View our GTA IV guides for tips galore!
Learn All About GTA
If you're new to the GTA series, there's a lot you missed. Read up on it here.. WinRar x86 x64 Pre Cracked Installer
Why not join the chat with over 50,000 members in the Grand Theft Auto forums
Want to share something you've found in GTA quickly Use our iMaps! Click, add a blip, name it and share!
Let us know what you think of the new site!
DVDFab 10.2.1.0 Final patch crack FULL WIN-MAC . DVDFab 9 0 1 2 FinalDVDFab 10.2.0.7 Crack, Patch Keygen Free Download. DVDFab 10 Crack is a set of tools for operating DVD / Blu-ray video, copying without loss of first-rate, cloning .,DVDFab Passkey 18.104.22.168 Crack is an application designed to bypass. Therefore, the copy protection so you can use the content or play it.,Providing Free Software Downloads for Windows, Andriod, and IoS. Only the best freeware and shareware apps hand-picked by the editors.
BuildBlock Insulating Concrete Forms ICFs BuildBlockHome/office furnishings, improvement equipment, construction hardware technology, building machinery equipment, tools, materials supplies.,Permitting, Environment and Regulatory Affairs, Product Control Search,Styrofoam™ Brand Foam products for builders and construction professionals such as Styrofoam Blocks, Styrofoam Sheets, Styrofoam Insulation as well as EPS expanded .
FL Studio 22.214.171.1242 Crack Torrent with Reg Key 2018 Update Crack RegReach a who's who of leadership and influentials. Over the course of almost half a century of award-winning journalism, design, and the presentation of important new .,SolidWorks 2018 Crack With Activator Keygen Full Version is the editing medium that can quickly design 3D and 4D designs. SolidWorks 2018 Crack is used for,Результаты поиска