Adobe Flash Player is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, and mobile devices.
Adobe Flash Player is the choice of both individuals and organizations when it comes to a highly powerful and extremely adaptable multi-platform client runtime. Flash has many new features and continues to be the ubiquitous Web standard; this software is included with all major Web browsers.
Adobe Flash Player supports several data formats including AMF, SWF, XML and JSON. The multimedia formats which are supported by Flash Player include .MP3, .FLV, .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG and .RTMP. Other supported features include accelerated graphics rendering, multi-thread video decoding and webcam support for StageVideo. Adobe Flash Player also enables greater privacy controls, utilizing protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS).
Key features include:
- Advanced compression technology and multi-threaded video decoding provides High-quality, Low bandwidth video.
- Crisp artistic text, utilising an advanced text rendering engine.
- Stage 3D accelerated graphics rendering.
- Engaging Flash video, content and applications with full screen mode.
- Real-time dynamic effects consisting of numerous filters for Bevel, Glow, DropShadow, Blur, Displacement Map, Color Matrix, Convolution, Gradient Glow and Gradient Bevel.
- Blend modes, stroke enhancement and radial gradient.
The versatility of Adobe Flash player is second to none, with animations that can incorporate both text and vector graphics. These animations typically do not take up large amounts of disk space and the contents of Flash animations can also be compressed to reduce their file sizes further.
Adobe Flash Player is available across all major operating systems, tablets, smart phones and browsers, and it can deliver high quality digital content via a powerhouse package MS Office Standard 2007 Russian
Flash Player Pro v6.0 - .
- دانلود Opera v55.0.2994.61 12.18 Build 1873 x86/x64 - نرم افزار مرورگر اینترنت اپرا[589,565]
- دانلود K-Lite Mega Codec Pack v14.4.5 x86/x64 - کامل ترین نرم افزار پخش فایل های صوتی و تصویری[1,560,906]
- دانلود Google Chrome v69.0.3497.92 Stable Chromium v71.0.3544.0 x86/x64 - نرم افزار مرورگر اینترنت گوگل کروم[4,477,996]
- دانلود Skype v220.127.116.11 - نرم افزار اسکایپ، تماس صوتی و تصویری رایگان از طریق اینترنت[2,146,918]
- دانلود Siemens Solid Edge ST10 MP10 x64 Standard Parts Libraries - نرم افزار پیشرفته طراحی سه بعدی، شبیه سازی و تولید قطعات[13,219]
- دانلود ESET NOD32 Antivirus Internet Security v18.104.22.168 x86/x64 ESET Smart Security v.10.x Trial Version - نرم افزار آنتی ویروس و اسمارت سکیوریتی نود 32[2,006,055]
- دانلود Adobe Flash Player v31.00.108 x86/x64 - نرم افزار مشاهده و اجرای فایلهای فلش[4,699,705]
- دانلود Autodesk AutoCAD 2019.1.1 LT 2019.0.1 Product Help x86/x64 - اتوکد، قدرتمندترین نرم افزار نقشهکشی و طراحی صنعتی[51,375]
- دانلود Readiris Pro Corporate v16.0.2 Build 11871 - نرم افزار تبدیل عکس به متن تایپ شده (OCR) با پشتیبانی از زبان فارسی[312,736]
- دانلود KMPlayer v22.214.171.124 - نرم افزار پخش فايل های صوتی و تصويری[716,478]
- دانلود Mozilla Firefox Quantum v62.0 x86/x64 - مرورگر اینترنت فایرفاکس[6,140,037]
- دانلود IndigoRose Setup Factory v126.96.36.199 - نرم افزار ایجاد برنامه نصب برای نرم افزارها[68,505]
- دانلود PREMIER Biosoft AlleleID v6.01 v7.70 - نرم افزار طراحی qPCR و ریز آرایه برای ارگانیسمهای مرتبط[1,438]
- دانلود WinHex v19.6 SR-6 Portable v19.3 - نرم افزار نمایش و ویرایش فایل ها به صورت هگزادسیمال[103,018]
- دانلود Siemens SIMATIC STEP 7 Professional (TIA Portal) WinCC PLCSIM StartDrive Energy Suite Legacy Panel Images Visualisation Architect v15 Updates x64 - نرم افزار برنامه نویسی PLC های شرکت زیمنس[14,054]
- دانلود Nitro Pro Enterprise v188.8.131.52 x86/x64 - نرم افزار ایجاد و ویرایش فایل های پی دی اف[861,931]
- دانلود VLC Media Player v3.0.4 x86/x64 - نرم افزار پخش فایل های ویدئویی[1,607,794]
- دانلود Windows 10 Professional/Home v1803 Build 17134.228 Redstone 4 Updated August 2018 x86/x64 - جدیدترین نسخه مایکروسافت ویندوز ۱۰ پرو[1,182,157]
- دانلود Windows 10 Enterprise v1803 Build 17134.228 Redstone 4 Updated August 2018 x86/x64 - جدیدترین نسخه مایکروسافت ویندوز ۱۰ اینترپرایز[1,417,369]
- دانلود WhatsApp v0.3.557 for Windows x86/x64 - نرم افزار پیامرسان واتساَپ برای ویندوز[381,403]
بازی زولا یک بازی اکشن اول شخص آنلاین است که بازیکنان با ثبت نام و فعال سازی اکانت خود در بازی زولا می توانند آن را به صورت رایگان دانلود و بازی کنند، گیم پلی اصلی بازی زولا شبیه بازیهای رقابتی معروف مثل کانتر است که شما در قالب دو تیم در مقابل هم رقابت می کنید، تیمی که بتوانند بیشترین امتیاز یا تمام افراد تیم مقابل را شکست دهد برنده مسابقه خواهد شد، بازی زولا مخصوص سیستم عامل ویندوز است و به صورت دوره ای مسابقات کشوری برای این بازی به صورت آنلاین برگزار می شود.
این بازی کاملا فارسی، به صورت رایگان خدمت شما ارایه می گردد.
Flash Player Pro یک جعبه ابزار فلش با استفاده آسان می باشد که به عنوان Adobe flash player و Adobe flash manager طراحی شده است. این نرم افزار شامل چندین ابزار قدرتمند فلش از جمله: دانلود فیلم های فلش از اینترنت، پیش نمایش و browse فیلم های فلش، گرفتن تصاویر فلش و تنظیم آن ها به عنوان والپیپر، ایجاد آسان flash screensaver، تبدیل بین فرمت های SWF و EXE فیلم های فلش و ...
تمامی این ویژگی ها به شما کمک خواهد کرد تا قابلیت های موجود در کاربردهای فایل های فلش را افزایش دهید. Flash Player Pro محیط کاری راحت و دنیایی فوق العاده از فلش های متحرک را برای شما فراهم نموده است.مهمترین قابلیت این نرم افزار این است که به شما این اجازه را می دهد که در هنگام مشاهده فایل های فلش همانند فیلم آنها را به عقب و جلو ببرید.
قابلیت های کلیدی نرم افزار Flash Player Pro:
- دانلود فیلم های فلش از اینترنت- مرور فیلم های Adobe flash بوسیله swf player موجود در نرم افزار
- امکان پخش فیلم های فلش در حالت full screen- ساخت یک flash screensaver، تنها با چند کلیک ماوس- ساخت flash screensaver installer و توزیع آسان آن
- عکس گرفتن از فیلم های فلش و ذخیره آن ها- قرار دادن عکس های گرفته شده از فیلم های فلش به عنوان تصویر پس زمینه- تبدیل بین فرمت های SWF و EXE فیلم های فلش
- و ...
1- نرم افزار را نصب کرده و سپس اجرا کنید.2- فایل Keygen.exe را از درون پوشه Keygen اجرا کرده و شماره سریالی تولید کنید.
3- نرم افزار را با اطلاعات تولید شده توسط Keygen رجیستر کنید.
- اگر نرم افزار مدیریت دانلود ندارید، قبل از دانلود هرگونه فایلی، یک نرم افزار مدیریت دانلود مانند IDM و یا FlashGet نصب کنید.
- برای دانلود، به روی عبارت "دانلود" کلیک کنید و منتظر بمانید تا پنجره مربوطه ظاهر شود سپس محل ذخیره شدن فایل را انتخاب کنید و منتظر بمانید تا دانلود تمام شود.
- در صورت بروز مشکل در دانلود فایل ها تنها کافی است در آخر لینک دانلود فایل یک علامت سوال قرار دهید تا فایل به راحتی دانلود شود.
- فایل های قرار داده شده برای دانلود به منظور کاهش حجم و دریافت سریعتر فشرده شده اند، برای خارج سازی فایل ها از حالت فشرده از نرم افزار Winrar و یا مشابه آن استفاده کنید.
- چنانچه در مقابل لینک دانلود عبارت بخش اول، دوم و ... مشاهده کردید تمام بخش ها می بایستی حتماً دانلود شود تا فایل قابل استفاده باشد.
- کلمه رمز جهت بازگشایی فایل فشرده عبارت www.p30download.com می باشد. تمامی حروف را می بایستی به صورت کوچک تایپ کنید و در هنگام تایپ به وضعیت EN/FA کیبورد خود توجه داشته باشید همچنین بهتر است کلمه رمز را تایپ کنید و از Copy-Paste آن بپرهیزید.
- چنانچه در هنگام خارج سازی فایل از حالت فشرده با پیغام CRC مواجه شدید، در صورتی که کلمه رمز را درست وارد کرده باشید. فایل به صورت خراب دانلود شده است و می بایستی مجدداً آن را دانلود کنید.
- فایل های کرک به دلیل ماهیت عملکرد در هنگام استفاده ممکن است توسط آنتی ویروس ها به عنوان فایل خطرناک شناسایی شوند در این گونه مواقع به صورت موقت آنتی ویروس خود را غیر فعال کنید.
- فیلم راهنمای دانلود و رفع عیب فایل های دانلود شده را در این صفحه ببینید.
کلمات کلیدی: converter, Flash manager, Flash player, manage, player, screensaver maker, فلش, پلیرFlash, SWF, دانلود نرم افزار فلش پلیر, دانلود نرم افزار Flash Player Pro, GoldSolution Software Inc, نرم افزار پخش فایل فلش, نرم افزار پخش فایل های flash, نرم افزار مدیریت فایل های فلش, فلش منیجر, , Download Flash Player for windows, software for windows, Full Version, Full Licensed, Free License, Cracked, Flash Player Direct Download Link, Crack, Keygen, Patch, Serial, License, nhkg,n kvl htchv Flash Player, دانلود Flash Player, داونلود, دانلد, نرم افزار Flash Player, سافت ور Flash Player, کرک Flash Player, شماره سریال Flash Player, کیجن, لایسنس رایگان, لایسنس, دانلود نرم افزار Flash Player, دانلود سافت ور, دانلود آخرین نسخه نرم افزار Flash Player, نسخه نهایی نرم افزار, نسخه جدید نرم افزار, ورژن نهایی نرم افزار, دانلود نرم افزار با لینک مستقیم, دانلود رایگان, داونلود نرم افزار, دانلد نرم افزار, دریافت, GoldSolution Software Inc full software collection, لخمیسخمعفهخد سخبفصشقث هدز, لخمیسخمعفهخد سخبفصشقث هدز, فلش پلیر، مدیریت فایل های فلش، ایجادکننده اسکرین سیور فلش, A Flash player, a manager and a Flash screensaver maker, دانلود Flash Player Pro نرم افزار پخش و مدیریت فایل های فلش, دانلود Flash Player Pro v6.0 - نرم افزار پخش و مدیریت فایل های فلش, Download نرم افزار Flash Player, P30Download, Danlod, Danload, Downlod, Donload, Usnet, Torrent, Free, DDL, Direct Download Link,دانلود رایگان Flash Player,دانلود با لینک مستقیم , بمشسا حمشغثق, بمشسا حمشغثق, converter, Flash manager, Flash player, manage, player, screensaver maker, فلش, پلیرFlash, SWF, دانلود نرم افزار فلش پلیر, دانلود نرم افزار Flash Player Pro, GoldSolution Software Inc, نرم افزار پخش فایل فلش, نرم افزار پخش فایل های flash, نرم افزار مدیریت فایل های فلش, فلش منیجر, , لینک دانلود:
http://p30download MS Office Standard 2007 Russiancom/fa/entry/32922
Adobe Flash — Википедия
If you have several monitors connected to your computer, you can set Elmedia Player fullscreen to be shown on a particular monitor 4779
Creative Cloud - Adobe Exchange
Please read: SWFObject 2.0 has been released and is now hosted on github: https://github.com/swfobject/swfobject. Please consider the information found here obsolete.
If you are curious what Geoff is up to these days, you can follow him on Twitter.
* Pages sent as text/html, not application/xhtml xml.
Table of Contents
What’s new in this version
For a full list of changes, please see my SWFObject 1.5 blog post.
How it works
Using SWFObject is easy. Simply include the
This text is replaced by the Flash movie.
Here is a breakdown of what the code does:
Prepare an HTML element that will hold our Flash movie. The content placed in the ‘holder’ element will be replaced by the Flash content, so users with the Flash plug-in installed will never see the content inside this element. This feature has the added bonus of letting search engines index your alternate content.
var so = new SWFObject(swf, id, width, height, version, background-color [, quality, xiRedirectUrl, redirectUrl, detectKey]);
Create a new SWFObject and pass in the required arguments:
- swf – The file path and name to your swf file.
- id – The ID of your object or embed tag. The embed tag will also have this value set as it’s name attribute for files that take advantage of
- width – The width of your Flash movie.
- height – The height of your Flash movie.
- version – The required player version for your Flash content. This can be a string in the format of ‘majorVersion.minorVersion.revision’. An example would be:
"6.0.65". Or you can just require the major version, such as
- background-color – This is the hex value of the background color of your Flash movie.
Optional arguments are:
- quality – The quality you wish your Flash movie to play at. If no quality is specified, the default is
- xiRedirectUrl – If you would like to redirect users who complete the ExpressInstall upgrade, you can specify an alternate URL here
- redirectUrl – If you wish to redirect users who don’t have the correct plug-in version, use this parameter and they will be redirected.
- detectKey – This is the url variable name the SWFObject script will look for when bypassing the detection. Default is ‘detectflash’. Example: To bypass the Flash detection and simply write the Flash movie to the page, you could add
detectflash=falseto the url of the document containing the Flash movie.
Tell the SWFObject script to write the Flash content to the page (if the correct version of the plug-in is installed on the user’s system) by replacing the content inside the specified HTML element.
SWFObject works in all the current web browsers, including, on PC: IE5/5.5/6, Netscape 7/8, Firefox, Mozilla, and Opera. On Mac: IE5.2, Safari, Firefox, Netscape 6/7, Mozilla, and Opera 7.5 , and should continue to work well into the future.
SWFObject detects Flash player versions in these browsers from version 3 and up, and will allow users to interact with your Flash content without ‘activating’ it first. For more information on this, see this blog post on the Internet Explorer Eolas patent dispute.
SWFObject can detect minor versions and revision versions of the Flash Player as well, simply by passing the string value of the version you want. An example of requiring Flash player v.6.0 r65 (or 6,0,65,0) would be:
var so = new SWFObject("movie.swf", "mymovie", "200", "100", "6.0.65", "#336699");
SWFObject’s built in plug-in detection can be bypassed. If a new browser is ever launched or for some reason the plug-in detection fails on a user’s system, you can include a bypass link that will disable the detection built into SWFObject, and it will always write the Flash content to the page. To use the bypass link, simply link to the page with your Flash content on it, and include a single url variable called ‘detectflash’ and set it to ‘false.’ Here is an example of what that link would look like:
The example given above is what you need for the bare bones use of SWFObject, but what if you want to use some of the other parameters the Flash plug-in has to offer SWFObject makes it very easy to add any extra parameter you may need. The examples below are a number of different methods you may wish to use to embed your Flash content.
A simple example adding a few extra parameters
Here is a full list of the current parameters and their possible values on adobe.com.
Passing variables into your movies using the “Flashvars” parameter:
Using Flashvars is the easiest way to get data from your HTML into your Flash movie, but you can only pass the data in when your movie first loads. Normally, you would add a parameter called “flashvars” and then for the value, you passing a string of name/value pairs like this:
variable1=value1variable2=value2variable3=value3 and so on. SWFObject makes this a bit easier by allowing you to add as many variables as you like in a similar manner in which you add additional parameters. Here is an example of passing values into your Flash movie using Flashvars:
Once this is done, all of the variables you pass in will be available immediately inside the Flash movie. Just access them as you would any variable on the
The SWFObject script also comes with an extra function which allows you to pull variable values from the url string. An example is you have a url that looks like this:
http://www.example.com/page.htmlvariable1=value1variable2=value2. Using the function
getQueryParamValue() you can easily pull these values from the url and then pass them into your Flash movie. Here is an example, we’ll assume that the url looks like the above example:
getQueryParamValue() function also supports reading variables from the
location.hash, as used sometimes when deep linking into your Flash applications. For an example of how deep linking to your Flash movies using the
location.hash variable, check out this demo of Slideshow Pro, which uses the SWFObject embed.
Using Express Install with SWFObject
SWFObject has full support for the Adobe Flash Player Express Install feature. Your users never have to leave your site to upgrade their player.
To use ExpressInstall, you must first upload the expressinstall.swf to your web server. Then, use the
useExpressInstall method to specify the path to your expressinstall.swf. If no path is specified, SWFObject will look in the same folder as the current HTML page.
If you want to see ExpressInstall in action, you can install Flash player 7 (or 6.0.65) and visit this page.
If you wish to customize the Express Install feature, the source code to the expressinstall.swf is included with SWFObject.
If your Flash movie is in a popup window, or you wish to redirect the user to a different location after they complete the ExpressInstall update, you can use the
xiRedirectUrl attribute to redirect the user back to your landing page instead of the actual page with your Flash movie.
SWFObject is released under the MIT License. This means (basically) that you can use it for whatever you want with no restrictions.
Download SWFObject 1.5 – Zip file, includes swfobject.js and the example html templates below.
Or, if you are more of a hands on type, you can view my example pages:
* Pages are sent as text/html, not application/xhtml xml.
While you’re at it, you may want to sign up for the SWFObject mailing list. This list is a discussion list for asking questions about problems you might be having using SWFObject or to request and discuss new features. –>
Need help with SWFObject Try asking for help in the SWFObject forum!
Why it’s is better than the rest
Over the years there have been many methods to detect Flash player versions and embed Flash movies into HTML documents. This section will take a look at each of the most popular methods and point out the problems with each.
1) The default Adobe provided embed
Everyone knows the default Adobe provided Flash embed. It consists of an Object tag with an Embed tag placed inside as a fallback mechanism. This is the most popular Flash embed method and is the default choice when publishing your Flash movie from the Adobe Flash IDE. This is the most compatible way to embed a Flash movie, and will work in the widest range of browsers. Here is a sample of the default Flash embed code:
While this is the most common method of embedding your Flash movies, it does have a few issues.
- There is noplug-in detection. – With no plug-in detection, users may see broken or no content, and if there is no plug-in installed at all, they will either get the ‘ActiveX install’ dialog box on IE —a box many users now fear because of rampant spyware and malware— or the ‘strange puzzle piece’ box in Mozilla based browsers. Neither of these plug-in install systems are very user friendly, and usually don’t explain themselves very well as to what exactly a user is installing.
- With changes from the Eolas patent dispute, users will have to first click on your Flash content to ‘activate’ it before interacting with it. More info here.
- It is not valid HTML or XHTML – There is no such thing as an
embedtag in any version of HTML or XHTML. However, since many browsers handle
objecttags differently (or not at all, or the implementation is too buggy), the embed tag was needed as a fallback mechanism.
2) Object tag only / Flash satay
This method gained popularity after the A List Apart article came out back in 2002. Here are two examples of ‘object tag only’ embedding and Flash satay:
‘Object tag only’
- Accessibility issues. – Using Flash Satay, some screen readers (like JAWS) will ignore your Flash content.
- With changes from the Eolas patent dispute, users will have to first click on your Flash content to ‘activate’ it before interacting with it. More info here.
- There is noplug-in detection. – Same as above – With no plug-in detection, users may see broken or no content. When the Flash player encounters a Flash movie embedded in a page, it will try to play it no matter what the version is. So if you have Flash player 6 installed, and encounter a Flash 7 movie, your plug-in will try to play it, possibly causing odd behavior.
- Some methods of Flash satay don’t stream the Flash movie to the player – So this method may require ‘holder’ swf movies that your movie is loaded in to. This makes passing variables from FlashVars parameters a hassle and make it a pain to maintain Flash content as you now have twice as many swf files floating around your web server.
- Older Safari versions ignore
paramtags – Up until version 2.0 (on Tiger) or 1.3 (on Panther) and possibly 1.2.8 (pre Panther) Safari would completely ignore the
paramtag. This meant that if you tried to set other options using them, like Flashvars or Align, Salign, etc. Safari would not see those values.
3) Detection: The ‘small flash movie on the index page’ method
This method involves placing a single Flash movie on the index page of your website, and this Flash movie then checks the
$version variable in the Flash player and redirects the user either to the Flash content inside the site, or an upgrade page.
Problems with this method include:
- There is noplug-in detection on internal pages. – If a user sends an internal url to another user, that new user bypasses the Flash detection on the index page.
- With changes from the Eolas patent dispute, users will have to first click on your Flash content to ‘activate’ it before interacting with it. More info here.
- It is not valid HTML or XHTML – Again, the embed tag required to place the Flash movies in your HTML documents will not validate.
- Hurts your search engine ranking – Since you are now using your index page as an empty Flash detection page, when people search for you in Google or other search engines, often the description text ends up showing up as “Detecting Flash Player” or even no description at all. This is a huge waste of prime website real estate that should be used to promote your company or products. Often times developers will not include a link to the other content in the site (since the Flash movie contains the links) so the rest of the site won’t be indexed either.
4) The Adobe Flash Player Detection Kit
Adobe has done an excellent job with the new Flash 8 detection kit – but not quite excellent enough. It contains two different ways to detect the Flash plug-in:
- The classic “small Flash movie on the index page” – (See above)
I’ve put together a more in-depth look at the Adobe detection kit over here.
- Unreliable plug-in Detection – Often the detection only works with current versions of the Flash player, and needs to be manually updated as new versions of the plug-in are released.
- Adds more code to the page – Making it even harder to update or change your content. This method also makes it harder for designers or other people that may be working with your pages to change or add Flash movies.
- An overly complicated solution – Many Flash embedding scripts can grow to large file sizes or be overly complicated. SWFObject is designed to be simple and small.
SWFObject now has a forum for people looking for help implementing it. Please send all support requests to the forum, there are plenty of capable people there to help you.
- Q. What is this Internet Explorer ‘Active Content Update‘ I’ve been hearing about, and does SWFObject fix it
- A. The short answer is yes, SWFObject will fix the ‘Activating Active Content’ issues in the new IE Update. You read more about the subject here.
- Q. Why does my alternate content flicker quickly on the screen before my Flash content loads (only happens in IE on Windows)
- A. This seems to be related to the FOUC bug. It can be fixed by adding a link tag in the head of your document to any stylesheet.
- Q. Can I use SWFObject to embed more than one SWF on an HTML page
- A. Yes. Just give each SWF and each div or HTML element that will hold a SWF a unique Id.
- Q. How can I make SWFObject work in Netscape 4.x
- A. This comment has some example code that you can use to make SWFObject work in Netscape 4.x.
- Q. Can I use SWFObject with my Blog
- A. Yes, there are a couple of plug-ins for WordPress and Textpattern here.
- Q. Can I use SWFObject with Dreamweaver or Golive
- A. There is a Dreamweaver extension available at CommunityMX. There is currently no Golive extension, but if you would like to make one, I’ll gladly link it up from this page. You should be able to use the SWFObject script without an extension, but the extension should make it much easier.
- Q. Is this page available in other languages
- A. Here is a French translation of parts of this page, a Swedish translation, Italian, German, Spanish, Norwegian, Polish (partial), Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Chinese, and here is a Finnish translation. If anyone would like to translate this page into other languages, I would be happy to post a link here.
- Q. Is there a publishing template I can use with Flash
- A. Yes. You can download one from the Fluid Flash Blog.
- Q. Who uses SWFObject/FlashObject
- A. Websites like The Library of Congress, Adobe.com (A slightly customized version), Amazon.com, Windows.com, YouTube.com, skype.com, Snapple.com, it is included with Adobe Photoshop (in the Flash web photo galleries) and thousands of others. Colin Moock also suggests it as an alternative to the Adobe Detection kit.
Still having problems Try reading through the previous SWFObject posts [1, 2, 3] on this blog (especially the comments), as many common questions have been covered there.
Toby Boudreaux gave me tons of advice, helped make the code for SWFObject much cleaner and name spaced it all at the same time QuickTimeInstaller exe
Download - Файлообменник AllNetCorp c .
Create and deliver rich interactive content with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional. Deliver to audiences across platforms and devices.
XFL support - Open content from InDesign or After Effects software and retain file integrity. With the cross-application XFL format, easily import content for further development in Adobe Flash Inverse kinematics with the Bones tool - Create chain-like animation effects with a series of linked objects, or quickly distort a single shape using the Bones tool Motion editor - Detailed control over keyframe parameters, including rotation, size, scale, position, filters, and more Motion presets - prebuilt animations that can be applied to any object H.264 support - Encode to any format recognized by Flash Player runtime with Adobe Media Encoder
Adobe Flash CS4 Professional software is the industry-leading authoring environment for creating engaging interactive experiences. New object-based animation tools make working in Flash easier and more intuitive for beginning and expert designers alike, while powerful design tools expand your creative possibilities. Flash is the place to bring it all together and deliver to audiences regardless of platform or device.
Add exciting perspective to your interactive designs with the new 3D Rotation tool in Flash CS4 Professional. Click to enlarge.
Create and deliver rich interactive content
Gain complete control over individual animation attributes with object-based animation, which applies tweens directly to objects instead of to keyframes. Easily make changes to motion with Bezier handles.
Animate 2D objects through 3D space with exciting new 3D translation and rotation tools, which allow you to animate along the x, y, and z axes. Apply local or global transformation to any object.
Inverse kinematics with the Bones tool
Create chain-like animation effects with a series of linked objects, or quickly distort a single shape using the new Bones tool.
Procedural modeling with Deco and Spray Brush
Turn symbols into instant design tools. Apply symbols in a variety of ways: Quickly create kaleidoscope-like effects and apply fills using the Deco tool, or randomly spray symbols across any defined area using the Spray Brush.
Sophisticated video tools
Leverage the Adobe Media Encoder and experience advanced video capabilities including embedded cue points, alpha channel support, and high-quality video codecs.
New Adobe Creative Suite interface
Boost your efficiency with intuitive panel docking and spring-loaded behaviors that streamline your interaction with tools throughout the Adobe Creative Suite editions.
Motion paths are automatically created in Flash CS4 and can be edited as normal Bezier paths. Each dot on the path represents a frame in the animation, making it easy to quickly identify an object's position in the Timeline. Click to enlarge.
Use the intuitive 3D Translation tool to quickly and easily position any symbol in 3D space. caption
Explore a refined and more efficient user interface. Click to enlarge.
Authoring for Adobe AIR
Deliver interactive experiences to the desktop with new integrated capability to publish to the Adobe AIR runtime.
Metadata (XMP) support
Add metadata to SWF files using the new XMP panel. Quickly assign tags for enhanced collaboration and better mobile experiences.
Open content from Adobe InDesign or After Effects software and retain file integrity.
Delivery to the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player
Continue to reach wide audiences around the world by delivering to the most popular media player on the Internet today.
Top new features of Adobe Flash CS4 ProfessionalAdobe Flash CS4 Professional contains hundreds of enhancements, including an easy-to-customize user interface consistent with other components within the Adobe Creative Suite 4 family of software. Listed here are the most significant new features found in Adobe Flash CS4 Professional.
Object-based animation model
In previous versions of Flash, creating an animation on the Timeline involved a myriad of keystrokes and commands involving symbol creation, manual placement of keyframes, and manual tween adjustments on the Timeline itself. Even upon the succesful creation of an animation, users faced time-consuming and sometimes difficult editing tasks whenever changes had to be made.
The adoption of an object-based animation model means that motion tweens are applied directly to objects instead of to keyframes. Now, Flash CS4 Professional is far more approachable for new users, while simultaneously providing advanced designers and developers far greater control of individual animation attributes.
Creating a motion tween
With Flash CS4, tweening, or the interpolation of steps between keyframes, is now applied directly to objects, rather than to keyframes in the Timeline. In fact, the new object-based animation model enables users to create animations without using the Timeline at all.
Creating an animation in Flash CS4 is now an incredibly simple two-step process:
1. Right-click on any object, and then choose Create Motion Tween.
2. Move the object.
That's it--you're done. It's really that easy.
But don't let the simplicity fool you. While a designer need only click the mouse a few times, Flash CS4 works behind the scenes to reduce the number of steps necessary to offer a smoother user experience. For example, experienced Flash users know that they must first convert objects to symbols before applying motion tweens to them. Now, if you try to apply a motion tween to an object that isn't a symbol, Flash CS4 automatically converts the object to a symbol without interrupting the tweening process. Streamlining object-to-symbol conversion allows new users to get started quickly with minimal frustration and expert users to get more done faster.
Editing a motion tween
If creating an animation proves just how user-friendly Flash CS4 can be, the process of editing an animation likewise proves how powerful this new version can be. For example, motion paths are now automatically generated and easily modified with Bezier handles. In addition, timing can be adjusted throughout an animation without having to manually set keyframes in the Timeline, and--more importantly--without breaking tweens. This provides significant efficiency with more intuitive interaction and control.
When you use the Bones tool to establish relationships between symbols, Flash CS4 creates an Armature layer, which allows you to fine-tune the IK behavior.
Left: A group of symbols with "bones" already defined between them. Right: When one of the symbols moves, all of the connected symbols move and react in a defined relationship to each other. Click to enlarge.
Offering more complete control over your design, the Properties panel even has an option that will automatically animate your Deco pattern.
The new object-based animation model allows you to do things that were either extremely difficult or impossible to do with previous versions of Flash:
- Adjust the timing of any animation. Simply drag the span on the Timeline, and the animation--including any and all keyframes--scales accordingly.
- Apply individual animations to multiple symbols--all within the same frame.
- Easily edit a motion path. When an animation is created, a motion path is automatically generated, and can be edited as easily as any regular Bezier path.
In summary, the new object-based animation model in Flash CS4 brings valuable benefits for all kinds of users--beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
Bringing perspective and dimension to your design can add an element of excitement and fun to any project. But until now, the ability to create 3D motion was available only to expert users via ActionScript or other sophisticated tools. Now, with Flash CS4, you can animate 2D objects through 3D space with new easy-to-use 3D transformation tools, greatly extending creative possibilities. Built for inexperienced and advanced users alike, the 3D transformation tools make motion effects available to everyone.
Specifically, Flash CS4 features two new tools for applying 3D effects:
- The 3D Translation tool provides visually intuitive x-, y-, and z-axis object manipulation.
- The 3D Rotation tool allows you to spin and twirl your art within a 3D space.
You can apply local or global rotation to move an object within relationship to itself or to the stage and fine-tune perspectives with complete control over vanishing-point location and perspective angle. A global vanishing point enables you to define the location at which your animation disappears in the distance.
Inverse kinematics with the Bones tool
Those who live and breathe animation may be familiar with the term inverse kinematics, or IK, which is a method used to create chain-like effects with a series of linked objects or to quickly distort single objects. Much like the bones in the human body form a skeleton that moves and behaves in a definitive way, the new Bones tool in Flash CS4 allows you to link a series of symbols together with "bones" that can be quickly and easily animated and then controlled relative to one another.
With the new Bones tool, simply click and drag between separate symbols that you've already created. This defines an Armature layer that allows organic and complex motions. You can also control the motion by applying constraints to individual symbols. This makes puppeting and quick distortion practical and more approachable for most users.
To use inverse kinematics in Flash CS4, you use the Bones tool to link different symbols together or apply constraints on individual ones. To further control the distortion of single objects, use the Bind tool to carefully define how each part of the shape reacts when another part moves, bringing a new, sophisticated level of expressiveness to even single-shape animations.
Once you've defined an armature, you can even enable an option called Runtime in the Properties panel, which allows users to control or interact with the linked objects themselves as your content plays in Adobe Flash Player.
Inverse kinematics with the Bones tool allows new users to work with advanced Flash functionality sooner, opens up new creative possibilities for experienced designers, and saves time for almost any user who would have previously used ActionScript to define complex symbol interactions and behaviors.
Procedural modeling with the Deco tool
If you think Flash CS4 is all about technical stuff that does nothing for the design side of the brain, think again. The Deco tool is a fantastic new addition that literally blossoms forth with symmetry and creativity as you turn any symbol into an instant design element. Whether creating patterns or kaleidoscope-like effects using single or multiple symbols, the Deco tool provides a new way to create and apply symbols to your work.
Based on settings specified by the designer in the Properties panel, the Deco tool, using andapplying algorithmic calculations to selected symbols in a process known as proceduralmodeling, enables designers to express their creativity with different drawing effects:
- The Vine Fill drawing effect fills any shape or background with a branching pattern formation. Designers can use already included images or substitute custom graphics.
- The Grid Fill drawing effect fills any shape or background with a pattern of the selected symbol. Designers interested in patterns, intricate drawing options, and rich textures and surfaces can now create and apply them to spaces or objects more easily.
- The Symmetry Brush allows designers to quickly create kaleidoscope-like effects and can be used with single and multiple symbols alike, providing even more creative options.
Motion Editor panel
With the new object-based animation model in Flash CS4 Professional, keyframes take on a new and significant role. You can now experience granular, independent control over every keyframe parameter, including rotation, size, scale, position, filters, and more, using the Motion Editor panel. Offering even more command over the creative presentation of your animations, the Motion Editor panel allows you to graphically control easing using curves.
Fine control over tweens was previously buried deep within Flash. Now, that power is brought to the surface through the Motion Editor panel, which enables Flash users to fine-tune animation parameters for each attribute. Advanced users will love this level of control, and the fact that it looks and behaves much like the keyframe editor in After Effects is an added bonus.
Motion Presets panel
Being efficient is a large part of being a successful designer or developer. To this end, Flash CS4 Professional provides a library of prebuilt animations to jump-start your project. A huge time-saver, motion presets are easy for anyone to create and use.
To define a motion preset, right-click on any object that has a tween applied to it, and choose Save As Motion Preset. To use a motion preset, simply select any symbol on the stage, choose a preset from the Motion Presets panel, and click Apply. Individual users who spend a lot of time with repetitive application of motion can increase their productivity through the use of motion presets. Additionally, motion presets can be shared or distributed to an entire team of users, enhancing team collaboration and consistency.
Procedural modeling with the Deco tool enables you to explore, using patterns and designs that previously required complex ActionScript. Click to enlarge.
The Motion Editor panel offers a level of control similar to that found in Adobe After Effects. Curves allow you to precisely control easing for specific attributes--even 3D transformations. Click to enlarge.
Use motion presets to get projects started quickly. Share motion presets to ensure consistency of look and feel. Click to enlarge.
Use Adobe Media Encoder to batch process high-quality H.264 video content. Click to enlarge.
Authoring for Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR, the technology that makes Flash experiences on the desktop possible, is now built into Flash CS4 Professional. By extending Flash beyond the browser with custom desktop experiences and branding opportunities, Adobe AIR introduces exciting new methods for delivering interactive content. Using a new setting in the Publish dialog box, Flash CS4 automatically bundles all the necessary files to create an Adobe AIR application.
Adobe AIR allows you to leverage local desktop resources and data to deliver even more personal and engaging experiences. With the same skills you use to deliver to Flash Player, you can now reach even more audiences across more devices--web, mobile, and now the desktop.
Adobe Flash CS4 Professional introduces support for XFL, a file format that allows for improved integration across the Creative Suite 4 family. Users can now easily export content from Adobe InDesign and Adobe After Effects to Flash. With XFL support, InDesign and After Effects users have new opportunities to begin using Flash.
For experienced creative professionals, XFL support means being better able to meet constantly changing production demands. While we know that print itself isn't dead, we also know that many designers are faced with providing content that appears both in print and on the web. Designers can now use Adobe InDesign to design their content for print, and then painlessly use XFL to export their layouts for use in Flash. This adds an entirelynew dimension to cross-media publishing and is a practical solution for publishing houses that want to expand their print publications to new media.
As more and more digital content fills your hard drives and servers, it becomes increasingly difficult to quickly find the files you need. Metadata plays an important role in solving this problem by making files "smarter" about the content they hold. With metadata, finding the right content at the right time not only becomes easy--it also enables a level of collaboration that was not previously possible.
Adobe has played an active role in the support of metadata by helping to define and develop the Extensible Metadata Protocol (XMP) standard. Components of the Adobe Creative Suite family of software have supported XMP in the past; now, Flash CS4 Professional adds support for XMP metadata as well, allowing designers to leverage the power of Adobe Bridge in their workflow.
But the benefits of the new metadata support in Flash CS4 extend far beyond the designer's desktop and work environment. Metadata also enables mobile devices to identify the type of content being played, allowing mobile and Flash developers to deliver a better user experience to mobile devices.
Adobe Media Encoder with H.264 support
Video content is fast becoming a first-class citizen on the web. As companies make the decision to add more video content to their online presence, designers and developers struggle to find that happy medium--video content that is high in quality but small in file size. With more and more people using their mobile devices to view video content, developers must be acutely aware of bandwidth issues--without budging an inch on quality. So it's no surprise that Adobe Flash Player 10 supports what has become the standard in high-quality/low-bandwidth video content--H.264.
Now, developers can deliver high-quality video with more control than ever before. Adobe Media Encoder--the same tool found in other Adobe professional video products such as Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 software and After Effects CS4--now supports H.264 and is included with Flash CS4 Professional.
Adobe Media Encoder automates the process of creating multiple encoded versions of your content using the batch encoder, making higher quality video delivery easier and more reliable--essential for the growing distribution of video created with Flash.
Maximizing productivity by encoding in the background while you work, Adobe Media Encoder lets you encode to a wide variety of video formats, including FLV and F4V. Adobe Media Encoder also offers improved video quality, thanks to two-pass variable bit-rate encoding and support for H.264.
Creative Pro Online Services: Information, ideas, and inspirationConnect to the power of the Adobe online creative community through your desktop with Creative Pro Online Services. New from Adobe, these online services are accessible from within Adobe Flash CS4 Professional. Take your ideas to the next level with real-time access to current support resources, other creative professionals in the Adobe network, and next-generation, community-driven design tools.
- Get the power of a targeted, online search engine with Adobe Community Help. Searchable content includes in-depth, product-specific results, plus additional relevant content chosen by Adobe experts and real-world design and production community leaders.
- Share your screen and collaborate in real time with colleagues, clients, and peers--regardless of their location--using Adobe ConnectNow, one of the services of Acrobat.com. Invite up to two online guests at a time to view and collaborate live for no additional service charge.
- Explore, create, and share color themes with Adobe Kuler. Kick start your creative projects with color inspiration from the online Kuler community. Browse thousands of themes by newest, most popular, or highest rated--or search themes by tag word, title, or creator.
- Visit Adobe Bridge Home--an online channel available in Adobe Bridge CS4--and stay up to date with what's new from Adobe and the design, web development, and audio-visual production communities at large.
Part of the Adobe Creative Suite 4 familyAdobe Flash CS4 Professional is also an important component of the Adobe Creative Suite 4 family of software. Creative Suite 4 Design Premium is everything a modern designer needs to create eye-catching images, breathtaking graphics, expert typography, precision layout, and high-quality production for print, web, interactive, and mobile content. Creative Suite 4 Web Premium software is a complete solution for creating interactive websites, applications, user interfaces, presentations, mobile device content, Adobe AIR applications, and other digital experiences. Creative Suite 4 Production Premium is must-have software for creative professionals who need to craft world-class video, audio, and interactive media--online, on device, and invariably on deadline. Creative Suite 4 Master Collection brings the power of design, web, and video tools together in one comprehensive offering Dictionary
Nepal Calendar - A multicultural calendar of Nepal in . Nepali calenderComment: Wahlen zum foderalen Parlament und den sieben Provinzversammlungen, Nepal Observer 46, 12 January 2018 (in German) Preliminary results of Nepal’s .,Nepali Calendar 2075, Nepali Patro, Nepali Patro 2075, Nepali calendar 2075 with tithi and festivals like dashain and tihar , Nepali Calendar 2018, Dashain Tihar 2018 .,Nepali calendar 2075 is the multicultural calendar of Nepal with Events and Festivals of all the cultural ethnic groups of Nepal. Nepali calendar follows the Bikram .
Chromecast Setup - Google SetupDownload the cast app on your phone or tablet to get set up!,Inno Setup is a free installer for Windows programs by Jordan Russell and Martijn Laan. First introduced in 1997, Inno Setup today rivals and even surpasses many .,KNIA / KRLS Radio for Knoxville, Pella and all of Marion county. The one to count on.
Http:www.allcio.ruitmanager Geo 2013Two youths have been arrested in the shooting death of a 13-month-old boy in Brunswick, Georgia.,According to the book One Hundred and One Beautiful Small Towns in Mexico, by Guillermo Garcia Oropeza and Cristobal Garcia Sanchez (Rizzoli International,The Cuexcomate volcano, in a suburb of the city of Puebla, is generally considered to be the world's smallest volcano. Weighing in at an estimated 40 metric